Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team members to learn, grow and make a genuine impact? Is work/life balance important to you? At Kawasaki, we offer this and so much more. The Engine Division of Kawasaki Motors Corp, headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI has an immediate opening for a Document Control Coordinator based in Grand Rapids, MI. Relocation benefits are available on a case by case basis.
As a Document Control Coordinator, you would be responsible for organizing and recording all engineering documentation. Documentation includes tracking all incoming, in-process and completed change requests, tracking all supporting documentation and following up to ensure the changes are completed.
- Supports engineering team members with completing data entry tasks.
- Assists with preparing, updating and distributing all the necessary paperwork associated with product changes.
- Manages the importance & priority of customer change requests.
- Follows up on the status of customer requests, confirming the requests will be completed on time.
- Manages the documentation that flows within Research & Development Department.
- Runs reports related to project management activities.
- Assists with coordinating and tracking the shipment of engines and engine parts.
- Communicates relevant information between departments and divisions of Kawasaki.
- Provides team members with status updates on their requests for information.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in clerical or office work preferred.
- Ability to handle information with high level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented; strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Who We Are:
The Engine Division of Kawasaki Motors Corp, headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI supports 4 cycle engines commonly used in the lawn and garden industry. com/ for more information on Kawasaki Motors full product line.
What We Offer:
Your health and wellness are important to you – and to us. That's why we provide a comprehensive benefits program designed for you (and your family) in mind.
- Good work/life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Time Off
- Flexible schedules
- Educational Assistance
- Ongoing training and development
- Team Member Product Purchase Program