Requisition Number: BSAAM01208
- Compile documentation/data needed in order to perform a thorough case investigation. Prepare and document research, analysis, and investigation findings in the case management system in a concise and thorough manner. Perform timely investigations with well-reasoned and supported decision making of suspicious activity reports, including the recommendation of whether or not a SAR should be filed. Prepare FinCEN SAR form 111 including accurate data inputs and drafting descriptive but concise SAR narratives that describes the “who, what, where, when, why, and how.
- Utilize a variety of internal bank systems and external research tools to investigate, research, and prepare documentation related to anti-money laundering investigations or reviews consistent with resolution of the investigation/review.
- Process daily alerts generated from the Bank’s BSA-AML software, including the identification of unusual/suspicious activity through reviewing/analyzing account activity; ensures a basic understanding of the relationship and characteristics of the customer to determine whether escalation for further investigation is required.
- Prior experience conducting case investigations, including the determination of SAR or no SAR decisioning, in a thorough or efficient manner; using the regulatory standards upheld by FinCEN preferred.
- Previous experience with Verafin or equivalent application required.
- Prior experience working with federal banking regulations and with transaction investigative tools required.
- Strong working knowledge of Fiserv operating systems or related bank platform software preferred.