Be a Healthcare Hero! Work for a Fortune 10 global organization where we put our People First! Our warehouse provides life-saving medicine to patients every day. Start a rewarding career and live your purpose!
What you will be doing:Order fulfillment – stocking, restocking, picking and packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching discrepancies.
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- Verify product received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on shift assignment).
What your background should look like:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in climate-controlled facility.
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting distribution standards.
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
- Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus overtime. (Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory to enable real-time delivery)
- Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent basis.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight and size
- Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role and shift)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Nice to have:
- Warehouse or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or less)
- Able to work with RF scanning equipment