Requisition Number: RESID02291
Unemployed? Not only does Hilltop understand and care about getting you in a fulfilling role, but the State of Colorado has released some exciting news! You may be eligible for up to $1,200 through the Colorado Jumpstart program by gaining employment with us! See more information here:
Become a part of an organization that has been providing compassionate and comprehensive human services to Western Colorado for 70 years. At Hilltop, we put People First and we value relationship, integrity, courage, inclusivity and fun! Do you share these values? Do you want to help make a difference in people’s lives?
We are hiring a Resident Support Supervisor 2 at our Life Adjustment Program (LAP). This position is responsible for the direct supervision of all assigned resident support specialists and the frontline management of all resident situations that may arise. This position also acts as a resident support specialist and participates in direct care duties as needed.
This position has a starting wage of $17 per hour.
This position has a full time schedule of Friday-Saturday from 6:45 am - 3:15 pm, and Sunday-Monday from 2:45 pm - 11:15 pm
Hilltop offers GREAT Benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 4% 401K Match, Free and Supplemental Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account with 50% Dependent Care Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Great Culture and more!
Accepting applications for this position until 6/25/2021.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shift Supervision and Coordination duties:
- Conducts oneself as a leader by taking ownership of the program, quality of care, commitment to the betterment and growth of the Life Adjustment Program by offering solutions, developing processes, promoting communication with others, supporting communication from staff to management, prioritizing tasks, actively participating in problem resolution, creating opportunities to support the growth in subordinate staff by enlisting their input, and identifying strengths and weaknesses in subordinate staff while addressing staff behaviors when needed.
- Oversees and directs all direct resident care and behavior management while on shift.
- Holds staff accountable to meet the highest quality of care by monitoring resident’s hygiene to ensure staff are providing the highest quality of care as identified in the individual resident’s care plan.
- Troubleshoots any situations that may arise and utilizes appropriate resources when necessary.
- Maintains adequate staffing at all times based on residents, work, and activity loads in collaboration with fellow supervisors. These duties include scheduling staff, hiring new staff, and making recommendations regarding promotions, transfers, plans of corrective actions, and employment terminations.
- Monitors and processes staff timesheets for accuracy and overtime usage.
- Trains staff in all aspects of resident care and shift operations.
- Documents routine general feedback to assigned staff members on a scheduled basis. Conducts assigned staff’s formal performance evaluations.
- Verifies applicable documentation is completed accurately and within the designated time frame.
- May be required to perform any of their subordinate’s duties.
Resident Support Specialist duties:
- Providing general oversight of the safety and well-being of the LAP residents.
- Conducting safety and well-being checks on LAP residents per care plan.
- Caring for resident needs including conducting bed changes, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, doing dishes, cleaning wheel chairs and walkers, doing laundry, restocking supplies in apartments, performing general cleaning including sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Maintaining the Community Room including cleaning and restocking supplies as needed.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular attendance/punctuality.
- Cooperate with others.
- Be completely honest.
- Other duties as assigned.
CLEARANCES & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
The following background checks are conducted by Hilltop Community Resources:
- Hilltop Criminal Background Check
- Sex Offender Registry
- Driving Record
- Colorado Adult Protective Services Background Check (CAPS)
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Exclusion List
- DYS Fingerprint Card
- DYS Disclosure
- DYS-Required Drug Testing
- DHS Facility TRAILS (Child Abuse Registry)
- DHS Facility Fingerprint Card
- Tuberculosis (Tb) Skin Test
- Influenza Vaccination
- Any other vaccination required by licensing
- Post Offer Employment Testing – Medium (w/transfer)