Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
Registered Nurse, RN
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Medical Assistant, CMA, RMA #NERN #NELPN #NECMA
Hours: 7a-6p, Monday-Friday
$2500 Sign On Bonus (LPN and Medical Assistants)
Up to $8000 Educational Assistance (LPN and Medical Assistants)
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be successful. This position will support our healthcare teams by ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our patients. They also play a huge role in a patient's experience and prep when they visit any CHI facility. We couldn't do it without you! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing patient experience, we want to talk to you.
What you'll do:
- Record patient's medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations
- Obtain medical information and take vitals
- Escort patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the physician/nurse
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully completed Medication Aide 40-hour course or current/valid Medication Aide certification by state agency
- May require specialized training such as Non-Certified Radiologic Technician (NCT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing program.
- Must have current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse license from the state licensing board.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR (Basic Life Support) certification.
- 1 year experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting required
- Completion of IV Therapy Course
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Skills & Experience: rn, registered nurse, nurse, lpn, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV, medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA, clinic, family practice, caring, understanding, priority care, specialty care, Physician Enterprise, The Physician Network