Clear and reset tables in the dining room and assist the Servers as needed.
- Set tables according house standards and meal period placements.
- Clear finished tables in an expedient manner.
- Clear set tables of excess settings after guests have been seated.
- Clean area around assigned section throughout the seating period.
- Take dirty used dishes to the dish station and breakdown according to standards for the Kitchen Utility personnel to wash.
- Assist the Servers as needed and/or assigned by the Service Manager.
- Bring any guest complaint(s) or issue(s) to the immediate attention of the Service Manager or Unit Manager.
- When necessary notify the Host/Hostess of vacant tables ready for setting and number of settings needed.
- Complete opening and closing side duties to standard, and assist other Bussers and/or Servers with side duties as needed.
- Become familiar with dining room menus to properly answer any guest questions regarding such.
- Adhere to ServeSafe HACCP food sanitation program.
- Adhere to all safety and risk management policies while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to professionally interact with a broad cross-section of dining room guests.
- Physical ability to properly lift and carry oval tray of plates, glasses and silverware.
- Basic knowledge of ServeSafe HACCP food sanitation program.
- Ability to learn front of the house policies and procedures and carry them out at all times while on duty.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.