Requisition Number: MARVI02298
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
A Production Associate is responsible for operating manufacturing equipment, using hand and power tools, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment supervisors.
- Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment.
- Operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble product
- Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) for product sub-assembly.
- Ability to communicate in oral or written English to carry out essential production functions and work with warehouse team to get parts to assembly.
- Read visual and written instructions on a computer screen to retrieve parts and deliver to the production lines.
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments.
You are a good fit if:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- General experience with computers is preferred
1st Shift: Monday - Thursday; 5am - 3:30pm Pay: $16.00/hr
2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am Pay: $17.25/hr [$16.00 (base) + $1.25 (shift differential)]
Weekend: Friday - Sunday; 5:30 am - 6pm Pay: $18.00/hr [$16.00 (base) + $2 (shift differential)]
$2500 Sign On Bonus
$200/Paycheck Commuter Bonus for the First 6 Months of Employment