Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health directly delivers millions of medical visits across 175 countries each year through the Teladoc Health Medical Group and enables millions of patient and provider touchpoints for thousands of hospitals, health systems and physician practices globally. Ranked #1 among direct-to-consumer telehealth providers in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Telehealth Satisfaction Study and Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms for 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and real-time insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
The Director of Corporate Applications will work closely with Sr Management to create a Global Strategy for Finance and Accounting. The Director role must drive key Projects from start to end, provide regular updates to Sr Leadership, and manage a small team. In addition, this resource should be a thought leader, innovator, and build strategic relationships.
Additional Details About the Role:
- Work with Finance and Accounting Sr business stakeholders to support change and growth of global corporate operations.
- Strategize a Global ERP solution across all Finance and Accounting Departments, develop budgets, policies and procedures.
- Lead, Coach and mentor both employees and consultants. Ability to provide leadership, support and communicate to a diverse team.
- Evaluate and prioritize of multiple requests from business owners and manage expectations diplomatically.
- Clearly articulate As-Is vs. To-Be business needs through business requirements documentation, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices and report mockups. Support technical team in translating these asks into system design and work to close any process/documentation gaps discovered along the way.
- Serve as a liaison with sponsors and users throughout development to vet alternative solutions and manage any changes to project scope. Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management. Plan and facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders and support post-go-live training, user feedback and post-mortem project analysis.
- Manage ongoing automation and efficiency efforts across global financial operations to ensure working business processes and compatibility of configuration and settings with systems such as HRIS, P2P and Expense Management (Concur). Perform gap analysis to identify weak performance areas and suggest cost-effective solutions.
- Lead all ERP related improvements, upgrades and enhancements with special attention to downstream affects of configuration on tangential processes.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, information needs and data sources. Conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations and obtain business meaningful signoffs at various design, development and roll out project phases.
- Form strong working relationship with other business analysts across global IT to ensure alignment of business processes, data management and reporting across all corporate functions and contribute to continuous improvement of IT as a whole.
- Must have experience with financial ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics. Understand downstream impact of integrated processes to accounting for GL, AP, AR Revenue recognition.
- 10+ years of related experience in business analysis, project management support or equivalent role for Financial operations.
- 10+ years of experience facilitating communication and providing support to both business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects in cross-functional and global environment.
- Experience delivering C-level presentations around project status and business requirements. Able to effectively communicate with different audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Undergraduate degree in financial or business discipline a must. Graduate degree preferred.
- Working experience in global organizations with international financial operations.
Compensation & Company Benefits (Here is some of the good stuff):
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k benefits with 4% employer matching contribution
- 100% Paid Bonding Time for new mothers and fathers
- Awesome people to work with
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.