Retail Sales Associate
Req Number: 23-4798
Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
Camping World is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. As a Retail Sales Associate you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the best customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management
- Leading department and assisting/mentoring colleagues
- Consistently promotes company programs including warranty sales and Good Sam Memberships
- Ability to establish strong product knowledge and sell to customers
- Maintain the appearance of store which may include stocking and performing general housekeeping duties
- May cross train to perform other duties
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous Retail experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to work flexible retail schedule including evening and weekends
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
The compensation range for this position is $28,392-$44,000, but in all cases not less than the applicable minimum wage.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Our story starts with our customers, the campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Camping World began in 1966 as a small store in Beech Bend Park outside of Bowling Green, Kentucky. What began as a way to fulfill campers' requests for supplies has grown into the largest outdoor lifestyle retailer with over 190 stores and over 14,000 employees.
Camping World is the leading RV and outdoor lifestyle retailer providing new products, services, and support to recreationists everywhere. Good Sam provides everything customers need to have a good trip--from savings on fuel and campgrounds to roadside assistance and other specialty services. RVs.com is the easiest way to buy a new or used RV completely online. Overton's is the world's largest boating and marine accessories dealer, helping customers have more fun on the water for longer with the best gear and products. Browse thousands of RVs, buy and finance online, and we deliver your RV to your home or campsite.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.