Requisition Number: SCRUB01695
Functions as a member of the Family Birth Place Team, assisting the surgical team during cesarean sections, assisting the labor and delivery team during deliveries, stocking the unit and secretarial duties at the front desk. This is a PRN position, working 12-hours shifts from 3am - 3pm or 3pm - 3am
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited scrub tech program is preferred
- Successful completion of VVH Scrub Orientation within designated time frame.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Registration as a Surgical Technologist in the State of Colorado DORA is required.
- 1 year of patient care experience
- Entry salary dependent upon education, skill-set, and experience.
- $17.65/hour - $26.20/hour +14% PRN Differential Pay.
- $2.25/hour evening shift differential when working a minimum of 4 consecutive hours between 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- $4.00/hour night shift differential when working a minimum of 4 consecutive hours between 11:00pm - 7:30am.
BENEFITS (PRN Position)
- Air Ambulance Membership
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
Visit Our Site learn more about the Family Birthplace, at Valley View Hospital