Deal Desk Team Lead
Req Number: 239397
ADP is hiring a Deal Desk Team Lead – Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE)
This is a highly customer centric, engaging and instrumental role in driving early-stage customer success within the Sales & Marketing organization. We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for supervising and enabling a team of Deal Desk Analysts, to support clients in their pre & post-sales onboarding process and smooth transition to ADP.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success, culture, solving challenges and building invaluable working partnerships motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven and Social Responsibility.
- Building & manage partnerships with cross-functional teams (Ops, sales and implementation) to ensure smooth and successful hand-off of customer to Service organization.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to the sales, service and Ops organizations.
- Leverage Data to maintain KPI’s between established parameters.
- Manage analyst workload capacity to ensure SLAs/turnaround times are met as well as accuracy and compliance with Sales and Service customer onboarding policies/procedures.
- Identify points of escalation and formulate quick and effective resolutions for clients & the sales organization.
- Work with a sense of urgency and quickly identify root cause of issues in process, policy, system, data and engage with functional owners to resolve.
- Evaluating analysts’ client & seller engagement and efficiency of deal management and provide coaching to analysts to meet standards.
- Delivery of analyst onboarding training, identifying additional training needs and facilitating instructional sessions with subject matter experts.
- Lead initiatives on best practices and process improvements, based on client, analyst and sales feedback.
- Develop a deep understanding of the CoE goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree OR relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in customer success/customer onboarding operations a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of business operations, customer operations, sales operations experience or systems integration environment.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 1+ year of previous management experience.
- Ownership mindset, making the customer top priority, curiosity and high ethical standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with organizational and time management.
- Strong Excel, Sales Enablement Tools (CRM, GONG, Seismic, etc), MSWord and Powerpoint skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and judgement/decision-making ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and meet deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively drive issues to resolution.
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll industry tools and best-practices, a plus.
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.