Lupient KIA of Milwaukee, a top leading automotive retailer, is seeking a full-time Used Vehicle Automotive Tech to join our talented team. We are growing and our goal is to be #1!
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of booking hours, delivers high-quality work, and wants to be a part of a team that is known for their unparalleled customer service.
- Generous pay plan based on production
- Brand new, clean facility
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork
- Uniforms provided
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
- Certifications paid for
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee and family discounts on products and services
- Mobile phone carrier discount
- Annual Top Gun Recognition for top performers
- Performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnoses root cause of any malfunction and performs repairs
- R & R engine, transmission assemblies
- Proficient in electrical diagnosis and repair
- Strong understanding of engine management systems and drivability repairs
- Follow all policies and procedures to maintain warranty compliance
- Dealership ASE certifications are a plus
- Excellent diagnostic and communication skills
- Current valid driver's license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement. In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations. If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing“.
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.