Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest health care systems.
About This Opportunity:
Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice.
- Minimun requirement of 6 months of prior
acute care experience in same unit
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimal education as required for licensure.
- BSN preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BCLS/ACLS, basic EKG certification required.
- CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire.
Position is represented by CNA.