Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology, data and the power of collaboration to put patients first? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best medical care with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology. You will have the opportunity to work alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians as well as former executives and lead engineers of Google and Uber. Forward is an ideal environment for a medical assistant who is highly motivated, creative and likes to think outside of the box. You will put your skills to use to help build and establish a practice that will completely change the patient care experience.
You can read our story here and some recent press: New Yorker, TIME, USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work alongside physicians to provide personalized primary care
- Use clinical skills for lab collection, testing, medical procedures
- Assist in care coordination of the patient experience
- Assist in building medical policies and procedures
- Perform back-of-house clinical diagnostics
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, physicians, and nurses
WHO YOU ARE:
- BA/BS Degree required
- A caring and compassionate person who loves helping others
- Hard working, detail-oriented individual with ability to problem-solve via critical thinking
- Experience in medical/clinical environment preferred
- Familiarity with phlebotomy or injections preferred, but we can provide training
- Interested in a career in medicine - this role is great for future RNs, NPs, PAs, MDs :)
- Someone who likes to be around people and have fun!
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records