Requisition Number: VISIT02380
Experience patient care in innovative community pharmacy settings. Midwestern University College of Pharmacy - Glendale (MWU-CPG) is affiliated with an APhA/ASHP-accredited community pharmacy residency program. Our partnership with Walgreens, Potter’s House Apothecary, and Safeway (Albertsons) Pharmacies allows residents opportunities to develop patient care skills in the community pharmacy setting while benefiting from the resources and teaching opportunities provided by MWU-CPG. Our unique emphasis on developing both community pharmacy practice and teaching skills provides residents with numerous career and professional opportunities.
Program highlights include:
- Provide innovative patient care services.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate new and existing professional services.
- Gain practical pharmacy leadership and management experience.
- Develop ambulatory care practice skills with MWU-CPG faculty specializing in medication therapy management, diabetes, anticoagulation, lipid management, asthma, smoking cessation, and hypertension.
- Present residency projects at regional and national professional conferences.
- Participate in didactic lectures, workshops, student precepting, and other professional educational programs with MWU-CPG.
Midwestern University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accord with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a). Midwestern University complies with the Smoke-Free Arizona Act (A.R.S. 36-601.01) and the Smoke Free Illinois Act (410 ILCS 82/). Midwestern University Complies with the Illinois Equal Pay Act of 2003 and Arizona Equal Pay Acts.