Learning Analyst, Ring CS L&D
Ring is looking for a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented Learning Analyst to provide structure, oversight, and reporting mechanisms for the Learning Experience Design team as part of the Community Support Learning and Development team.
You will anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs to move projects forward quickly. You thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment and are not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. The ideal candidate must have education, information management, or analysis experience.
This role requires excellent project management skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong communication skills. Above all, you must possess a passion for learning outcomes and contribute to team and customer success.
This role can work out of a Ring office in the following locations: Glendale/Mesa AZ, Malvern PA, Mayfield OH, Austin TX, Hawthorn CA, or North Redding MA.
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and senior Learning Experience Designers to confirm goals and outcomes for learning experiences.
- Work with the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator on all course naming conventions, coding, and system output for reporting dashboards.
- Prepare analysis and reporting findings to operations and learning leadership teams.
- Establish and maintain reporting mechanisms for new hire, refresher, and compliance learning programs (both instructor-led and self-paced eLearning courses).
- Establish and consult on learner survey mechanisms, completion records, and assessment scores.
- Conduct internal and external audits on required courses to ensure compliance.
- Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of learners.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in business analytics and learning technologies.
- Participate in quality checks (alpha/beta testing) to ensure learning experience standards are met.
- Work with Business Intelligence contacts to onboard pipelines for automating learner reporting metrics.
A day in the life
In this role, you will collaborate with Learning Experience Designers, internal operations stakeholders and business teams to confirm goals and outcomes for learning experiences. You will establish and maintain reporting mechanisms for new hire, refresher, and compliance learning programs (both instructor-led and self-paced eLearning courses). You will work on provided automated or self-service reporting dashboards (to include learner survey data trends, completion records, and assessment scores).
About the team
Our team is dedicated and responsible for the learning and development of Ring Community Support team members. We design, create and develop learning solutions to enhance team member knowledge around our products and services to provide a first-class customer experience. We offer learning programs that support new hire onboarding, product knowledge, troubleshooting, the customer experience, coaching, leadership development, and specialty training.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical field or equivalent experience - e.g. Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Education/Learning Technology.
- 2+ years of experience working in Analytics/Business Intelligence environment.
- Experience in working with databases and relational data set solutions in a business environment.
- Proficient in extracting and processing data using SQL or Python or any other scripting language.
- Experience with survey tools (Qualtrics).
- Experience in learning systems and learning management systems.
- Experience with survey tools and integration with learning systems and operational data.
- 2+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- Experience with QuickSight and Redshift.
- Experience with Tableau software.
- Experience managing projects of small to medium scope, working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with commitment to goals and outcomes and positive impact to performance metrics.
- Industry certifications in performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.).
- Familiarity with SCORM, xAPI, and learning technologies
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.