CNA / Nurse Assistant
CNA / Nurse Assistant (Renewable 13-Week Contract) in Glencoe, MN
Are you a compassionate and skilled CNA / Nurse Assistant looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a talented caregiver to join our team on a renewable 13-week contract basis in Glencoe, MN.
As a CNA / Nurse Assistant, you will be responsible for providing direct patient care in a long-term care facility, assisting patients with activities of daily living, and monitoring patients' vital signs. You will work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to ensure that the best possible care is provided to our patients.
- Active CNA certification in the state of Minnesota
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a long-term care facility
- BLS certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Position: CNA
- MN Certification in hand
- Specialty: LTC
- Shift: MIDS
- Hours: 2:30p-10p
- Varied days
- LOCALS at Travel Rate!
- BLS/ CPR certification required
- Previous LTC/ LTAC/ Rehab experience required
- COVID / FLU exemptions permitted
We offer competitive pay rates, flexible scheduling, and a supportive work environment. If you are passionate about providing high-quality care to patients in a long-term care setting and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter today!