WIS International is one of the leading inventory service companies and our success starts with our Team Members. Currently, WIS International employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. If you enjoy working in a team environment, visiting different work locations daily and having a sense of accomplishment at the end of the work day, we may be the work destination for you. We are always on the look-out for new, motivated people to join our team. Inventory Associates perform inventory tasks at a customer's store or warehouse physically counting merchandise, supplies, products, etc.
We are hiring Inventory Associates (must be at least 18 years of age)/ and Inventory Associate-Driver. Driver's Must be at least 21 years old and meet the following requirements. Must pass the required Background, MVR and Drug test for a driver. Must have your license for 36 consecutive months. Reviewing driving violations for the past 36 months. Driver pay is at $11.25/hr. when driving Inventory Associates from the office/ meet locations to actual store locations. (no CDL needed). Drivers are also counters and earn counting pay on the floor.
Background check is required to pass for all positions.
- No Experience needed
- Weekly pay
- Variable work schedules
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Opportunity for promotion
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time
- Possess the ability to move and bend frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.