Provide customer service and support to the Winebow Imports sales team and distributor customers striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Process direct import and stateside order transactions, troubleshoot and provide resolution, process credits and perform order maintenance.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Process customer order transactions including new order creation and maintenance.
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer's issues; determining cause, expediting solution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of Winebow products.
- Work closely with Winebow Imports sales, providing support and feedback regarding communication with customers.
- Monitor and support logistics for Direct Import orders thru communication with the internal logistics team, overseas warehouses, suppliers, freight forwarders and customs brokers.
- Monitor pending sales transactions, facilitate the timely scheduling and pick up of orders out of Pine Brook NJ warehouse.
- Scanning of Direct Import documents into document retrieval system (Smart Search).
- Respond to emergency orders and customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and work well under demand to meet deadlines.
- Meet agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Arrive to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Ability to work overtime when need.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including coverage of front reception desk, as required.
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Normal office environment.
Telephone, copier, computer, fax machine, calculator.
Sitting, standing, bending, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, lifting up to 10lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a customer service/purchasing environment
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the wine industry and/or wine knowledge Preferred