Presidio is looking for a self starter that will be responsible for selling our Managed Services portfolio into our CT territory. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience selling Managed Services or related products to commercial, enterprise, and SLED clients. The responsibilities will include:
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate managed services solutions.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with account managers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers' business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and create strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed ACV (Annual Contract Value) goals as defined by management.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepare sales information for customers.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer's business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Performs deep analysis of account base including “heat maps“ to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, and advance new company initiatives.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- High performing AMs have the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging existing vendor and customer contacts, as well as past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly
- Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in developing relationships with customers and vendors, and ability to translate client business needs into solutions
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Five or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer facing) in infrastructure, storage, cloud, network security, professional services or managed services preferred
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
- Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.