This position presents an opportunity to join an elite team of caring physicians and nurses within the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) unit. This position presents a great opportunity to learn the latest technologies while providing excellent care within a passionate team environment.
1. BLS/CPR 2. ACLS, PALS _AHA 3. CAN SUBMIT WITH PENDING lic. Proficient treating ventilated patients, post cardiac cath lab, IABP, sepsis, COPD, post op, trauma Proficient treating ICU and Tele patients Proficient with Tele, ability read EKG
Gillette is known as the “Energy Capital of the Nation“ as there is a lot of coal, oil and methane gas that is found in this area of Wyoming. There are 10 daily flights that go from Gillette to hubs in Billings, Salt Lake City and Denver for those who like fine cuisine dining and retail shopping. One July 4th at the softball complex in Gillette there was a fun Mud Volleyball game and lots of nice food and drink for everyone afterwards.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.