We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
| Make a Difference | Find Your Purpose | Be Essential |
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP LEAD ADOLESCENTS TO PERSONAL VICTORY AND SUCCESS?
Casa Grande Academy MAY BE THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Casa Grande Academy is a 32-bed staff-secure residential behavioral health facility for moderate to high-risk adjudicated and non-adjudicated males between the ages of 10-18. Utilizing evidence based treatment methodology, we provide clinical and therapeutic services, as well as the tools, motivations, life skills and education necessary for our residents to lead successful lives and reach their full potential. The program offers an on-campus fully accredited school, grades 6-12, which offers special education services, high school diplomas, or GED programming.
The Family Practice Nurse Practitioner will provide top quality medical care to patients in a secured residential treatment facility licensed by the Arizona Department of Children and Family Services. The NP will provide patient-centered health care to pediatric patients; determine the need for medical examination and treatment of the patients; document the needs of patients; and perform other related tasks as may be directed by the Supervising Physician.
Snapshot of Daily Duties:
- Provide coverage for patients/residents that are followed for their ongoing medical care.
- Orders and results, recommends and implements treatment of patients, administers therapeutic procedures, prescribes therapy or medication.
- Immunize and vaccinate patients against communicable diseases as recommended and required by the standard of care as it from time to time is updated.
- Confer with consulting physicians, nurses, patients and patients' relatives concerning treatment and care of patients, using good care and diligence as to confidentiality.
- Refer those cases which require specialist services, adhering to managed care contracts, principles, guidelines, using established and approved provider networks, and maintain responsibility for assuring that those services are required.
- Maintain accurate and concise documentation of all patient encounters on a timely basis, in such manner and form as determined by SYFS, third party payers,federal funding and national accreditation agencies with which SYFS has agreements and/or obligations.
The Must Haves:
- Graduate of a physician assistant program and certified by the State OR Masters of Science in Nursing, Masters of Nursing or equivalent Nurse Practitioner Degree
- Prior experience in clinical area (2+ years) preferred
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Current Arizona State RN Licensure. ARNP with prescriptive authority in Arizona State or current State PA-C Licensure and prescriptive authority
- Maintains current DEA registration
- Maintains current CPR
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and abilities to relate effectively to patients
- Must have ability to write clear, precise, and accurate reports
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days of employment
- Company provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending program
- 401K after sixty days
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- DailyPay - A company sponsored benefit that allows employees to access a portion of their base wages in advance of their payday.
- Parental Paid Leave
- Free Meals
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Gilbert, AZ, USA