Asset Protection Agent
- Investigates organized retail crime activity in assigned locations and prevents external theft, based on company guidelines
- Partners with Store Management, SAPOSM, DAPOSM and MORCM to identify key areas being externally impacted, create plans to reduce loss and conduct training with store associates.
- Partners with store associates to deter external theft by conducting training on external shrink programs (i.e. SMART customer service, product protection, high theft merchandise training with front end etc.)
- Educate store associates on shrink trends, methods of theft and the tools/resources available to use in the prevention of further loss
- Maintain and update all awareness, statistical and recognition programs/ certificates related to high theft items to bring awareness to the team.
- Monitors merchandise entering and leaving the store entrances and exits via CCTV (video surveillance system) to identify external/internal activity.
- Observes employee and customer behavior in the store using video surveillance systems; and establishes surveillance on shrinkage items and on employees in departments with shortages.
- Analyzes associate and customer shopping behaviors for irregularities indicative of theft.
- Ensures shoplifters are apprehended in accordance to company policies and procedures, and according to local, state and federal laws.
- Conducts interviews in accordance with local laws and company policy on customers and vendors suspected of theft, reports suspected fraud to AP Management and Market Investigations as needed.
- Prepare, complete and maintain on all case reports related to associate recoveries, Asset Protection apprehensions and Known Theft cases
- Completes prescribed tasks in Case Management System
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply Now Saved Jobs Email Job