Wyndham Hotel Restaurant Bartender
Req Number: 23-1212
What you will be doing
- Efficiently maintain bar supplies, including preparation of daily requisition, as necessary.
- Must be completely familiar with all the different kinds of liquor, recipes and prices of drinks, proper glassware used for each recipe, as well as garnishes needed.
- Know drink recipes, prices and type of beverages available.
- Be familiar with accurate cash handling procedures to include proper discounting, MICROS system (or registers), bank procedures and tip policies. Responsible for accurately charging the guests for drinks. Responsible for accurate intake of all the monies.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintaining positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction in each interaction.
- Be formally trained regarding liquor liability within 30 days of employment and every 2 years thereafter.
95 Presidential Circle, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
Located just outside downtown Gettysburg, the Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel is ideal for both business and pleasure. The Federal-style architecture reflects the area's storied Civil War past, with modern amenities offered to make your stay memorable. After a busy day, enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool, a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or the latest movie release in our onsite theater. Retire for the night in one of 248 guest rooms and suites, thoughtfully appointed with plush bedding, signature Blue Harmony® bath products, and free WiFi. With 61,000 square feet of event space, we are the largest meeting venue in the area.
What we are looking for
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with guests and associates
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- Able to work in high pressure and fast paced situations
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!