Wyndham Hotel Laundry Attendant
Req Number: 23-1208
What you will be doing
- Sort, weigh, wash, dry, iron, fold and stock guest room and Food & Beverage linen
- Know and follow the operating functions of all equipment, reporting any damage, hazards or defective equipment to a supervisor
- Utilize chemicals used in washing, controlling quantities of supplies as recommended by chemical supplier with approval of Executive Housekeeper
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow all Material Safety Data Sheet documents and management company Safety Standards
95 Presidential Circle, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
Located just outside downtown Gettysburg, the Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel is ideal for both business and pleasure. The Federal-style architecture reflects the area's storied Civil War past, with modern amenities offered to make your stay memorable. After a busy day, enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool, a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or the latest movie release in our onsite theater. Retire for the night in one of 248 guest rooms and suites, thoughtfully appointed with plush bedding, signature Blue Harmony® bath products, and free WiFi. With 61,000 square feet of event space, we are the largest meeting venue in the area.
What we are looking for
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!