Are you interested in a summer experience which is designed to provide you with an opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure to the financial industry? Would you like to participate in hands-on assignments, professional development sessions and establish a network of mentors and industry contacts? If you're ready to participate in a well-rounded experience, an internship with Trustmark may be the right fit for you.
As a participant in the Retail Banking Internship Program, you will work with a Branch Manager to gain experience building relationships with customers and performing basic branch functions. You will be exposed to all basic functions of retail delivery. You will also have the opportunity to work with Retail Administration and Corporate Treasury Services. There are many opportunities for growth, however an example career path could be to move into a Development Associate Role and then move into the Branch Management Career Path, become a lender, or move into other entry-level Retail opportunities.
Trustmark focuses on students who have a demonstrated strong work ethic and leadership skills through academic performance, work experience and campus involvement. In addition, interested students should also:
- Enrolled in a four year or MBA program and be classified as a junior or higher.
- Enrolled in the Undergraduate Majors: Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing
- Scheduled to graduate either December 2021 or May 2022
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in developing a career with TrustmarkSummer Internship program is located in Jackson, Houston, Birmingham, Mobile and Memphis depending on area of interest.