RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Will wrap and price packages, weigh up any price per lb packages that will be displayed in counter.
- Have knowledge of rotation, sanitation, shrink awareness merchandising skills, cutting skills, using the saw and grinder.
- Posses leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable in order writing, making signs, able to use computer, (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Cuts and trims meat to size for display or as ordered by customer by performing the following duties.
- Cuts, trims, and bones meat according to company standards.
- Operates electric grinder/saw/knife sharpener/tenderizer/slicer.
- Wraps meat, prices and labels for sale.
- Rotates product in meat cooler and ensures proper storage practices.
- Uses MCS technology to generate production list and track 're-works'.
- Keeps total department clean and sanitary.
- Assists customers with product questions.
- Operates in compliance with federal and state fresh meat regulations
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Powerjack Training
- Fast paced and requires detailed work and precision
- One year experience and/or training
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Lift and carry moderately heavy loads (40-60lbs)
- Bend, Reach, Push and Pull
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme cold and high tech chemicals
- The Partner is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions