Requisition Number: SAFET02477
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
MISTRAS Group, Inc is seeking a full-time Tank NDE Level II Technicians for work in the Baton Rouge, LA area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the NDE inspection of both in-service and out-of-service Above Ground storage tanks.
- UTT/MT/PT experience and certification required. Must be able to certify through Mistras on these 3 techniques.
- MFL experience and/or certification required. Must be willing to certify through Mistras in this technique. Silverwing MFL floor mapping X-ray, AUT Scanning a plus.
- Experience field drafting tank bottoms, roofs, and shells required.
- Tank strapping, helium testing, and verticality survey experience a plus.
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug test.
- Majority of work will be local, but candidates must be open to travel if the need arises.
Note to Applicants:
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Note to Rhode Island Applicants: The company is subject to Chapters 29-38 of Title 28 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, and is therefore covered by the states worker's compensation law.
Initial ( if applicable) Massachusetts Applicants: I understand that it is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
Initial ( if applicable): Maryland Applicants: I understand under Maryland law, an employer may not require or demand, as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment, that any individual submit to or take a polygraph or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not exceeding $100.
MISTRAS offers full-time employees company benefits that include medical, dental, life, vision, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.