Mgr Operations - Louisiana
CIRCOR Reliability Services is looking to hire a motivating leader to work as the Louisiana Area Manager who will be responsible for driving critical business operations. This will involve working in a fast-paced customer service oriented environment where the Louisiana Area Service Manager will ensure that CIRCOR clients receive the highest level of service. The primary focus for this leadership position is to lead a dispersed team across a broad territory in the United States, while interacting with sales personnel to coordinate job scheduling activities to meet customer order requirements, as well as, build a continuous improvement culture, using tools to drive Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost excellence with the goal of proving value generation for the customer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides support and technical advice to cross functional teams. Assists team with technical problem resolution in support of customer service objectives.
- Responsible for team training and development.
- Develop workforce forecast for respective team to support work across service lines.
- Demonstrate leadership to team by living CIRCOR values.
- Ensuring established policies and procedures are being followed and performed accordingly.
- Approve and code invoices
- Issue P.O.’s to vendors
- Generate C.A.R.’s as needed
- Lead/Direct facility maintenance
- Maintain building access controls
- Directly responsible for the management and/or supervision of the Parts Department in its entirety.
- Maintaining and managing inventory levels that both enhance customer service and maintain corporate goals. Field Services Support:
- Drive process improvement activities across service area and coordinates with peers to share improvement best practices regionally and nationally.
- Able to relate and communicate well to stakeholders at all levels.
- Responsible for service operations including service contracts, revenue target based on bookings, emergency service, field-quoted work, renewals and warranty.
- Develop and maintain programs, initiatives, and metrics
- Ensures alignment in strategic growth objectives.
- Maintains area service schedule, including detailed planning to meet customer specifications and timelines.
- Collaborates with Regional Project Manager to ensure project leadership and technician support before, during, and after project work.
- Team with other Area Managers for shared manpower needs