Public Area Attendant
At River Terrace Resort, you can enjoy an incredible work environment in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, overlooking the scenic Little Pigeon Forge River and near the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. As a member of the River Terrace Resort team, you will have a great opportunity to meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains and all the incredible family-friendly attractions located throughout the area.
First and last impressions set the tone for any vacation. You are meticulous and attentive; nothing slips through the cracks. Your devotion to tasks come naturally. If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on-the-go, don’t think twice about your next step; we’re waiting for you!
As a Public Area Attendant, you will:
- Welcome and respond courteously to our travelers
- Clean public areas around the resort
- Inspect all assigned areas at the beginning and end of each shift
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.