The Beautiful Group is the largest owner and operator of luxury salons and spas in the world. We are based in Beverly Hills, California and operate over 600 locations throughout North America and Europe including Regis Salons, MasterCuts, Supercuts UK, Carlton Hair, Hennessy and others. Providing a luxurious experience everyday is our passion - giving our guests confidence to take on the world.
Overview: At the Beautiful Group, we are always seeking motivated, energetic and creative hair stylists to join our growing salon teams! Our mission is simple: to provide a luxurious experience every day is our passion giving our guests confidence to take on the world. We pride ourselves on our focus on the hair industry and providing exceptional customer service. All of our brands welcome stylists at all levels, both with experience and those that are looking for their first job out of Cosmo school.
Why join our team?
- Sign-On Bonus up to $2000!
- Referral bonus!
- Guaranteed hourly pay and tips!
- Employee recognition company-wide!
- Opportunity to move up the ladder within our brands (to Sassoon, Regis and more!)
- Flexible schedules: Full time and Part-time availability!
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)!
- Career advancement!
- Elite Sassoon Education!
- Top luxury hair products and environmentally friendly!
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Develop a dedicated clientele, growing repeat client business through referrals
- Must maintain a clean work environment
- Ability to work with others and be part of the family!
- Incredible technical skills with color, styling, cutting and blow drying in men's and woman's hair
- Must have a valid cosmetology license from the state where intending to work
- Flexible availability is needed including, but not limited to, weekends and evenings
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Positive and great attitude
The Beautiful Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.