Direct Hire Millwrights for Lont Term Roles! Open Pay Rates!
Our Millwrights plan and perform a wide variety of maintenance, repairs and installation involving more than one of the following: machinist, mechanic and electrical trade fields.
Day and Swing shifts open, all include weekends.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL…
- Demonstrate Safe work practices in all you do
- Continuously evaluate and analyze quality, safety and production processes and procedures
- Implement TPM/PM or preventative maintenance and troubleshooting programs for machinery and equipment
- Provide thorough maintenance reporting, documentation, inventory of parts and closing records
- Conduct daily environmental compliance inspections for the plant
- Proactively communicate with all departments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems and equipment
- Identify and suggest new approaches or best known methods to foster our continuous improvement mentality
- Evaluate and test equipment efficiency and effectiveness and recommend changes for improvement
- Maintain, install, repair, improve and troubleshoot all systems, equipment and machinery in the mill
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL NEED…
- Makes safety in the workplace a number one priority
- A minimum of 5 years industrial equipment maintenance experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, bend at the waist, kneel, climb stairs, and move equipment as needed Must be comfortable in year around outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around moving mechanical equipment
- Proven experience or expertise in the following technical areas:
- High quality steel/metal welding
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programs for mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and systems
- Utilization of power and maintenance tools and related machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing and installation of industrial equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual
- Valid driver's license
Benefits: We are hiring people who are passionate about what they do every day, have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team environment.
- Safe work environment and safety training
- Competitive Pay
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Retirement Program
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.