Registered Nurse (RN) - Hemodialysis
- Hospital Setting
- Perm Position
- Day Shift
- Registered Nurse (Any state license is accepted)
- RN must have 2+ Years of Dialysis - Required
- Inpatient and Outpatient exp - Required
- Geriatric patient experience - Required
- NXStage Dialysis Machine experience - Highly Preferred
- CNN or CDN Certification - PREFERRED (If not in hand, must obtain within 1 year of start date)
- Crown Web EMR experience - Preferred
- BSN or AA/diploma from Nursing School - Preferred
About our Company:
- Our mission is to improve the lives of Nursing and therapy professionals while providing class-leading therapy staffing services to healthcare facilities across the United States.
- We accomplish this by promoting a blend of six values: clinical excellence, professionalism, service, independence, abundance, and vitality.
- We advocate for the Nursing and therapy professions by focusing on better pay and compensation, offering educational and career development, and exciting and rewarding RN/LPN/RRT/PT/OT/SLP career opportunities.
Michael Akers, Nursing Account Manager
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, Dialysis, Hemodialysis