Medical Alert Installers provide installation and service of personal emergency response systems and medication dispensers. Qualified candidates should be service-minded and enjoy working with the senior population.
- Install and service PERS/Med devices per established protocol
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of devices
- Ensure completion of paperwork
- Medical or healthcare/health agency background preferred
- Service-related position
- Retirees with Customer Service experience
- Skilled at working with people experiencing physical, mental and medical challenges
- Flexible scheduling
- Open availability Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Average 25-30 jobs per week
- $25 - $30 on average per hour plus mileage
All equipment and training are provided. Qualified candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and have a reliable vehicle.
All candidates must agree to undergo security and drug screenings