As a Service Manager for HHHunt, you are passionate about being Customer Focused and a Provider of Quality Services and Products. This means your top priority is providing customers with quick and effective service, making a positive impact every day with every interaction, and providing a beautiful home (inside and out) for our residents. It is HHHunt's mission is to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven leader to join our Apartment Living team as a Service Manager. We are looking for YOU!
WHO YOU ARE
- A Super Hero. You seem to have superpowers because you know how to diagnose and fix pretty much anything - electrical, plumbing, HVAC, gas, appliance, structural, lighting, and security systems
- The Team Leader. You fearlessly lead the service team members as they perform preventative maintenance and make timely, high quality repairs. You work with vendors to ensure that their standards are aligned with HHHunt's standards. You teach by showing and doing. You have mad follow-up skills to ensure our standards are consistently being met.
- The Coach. You share your wisdom and knowledge, prioritize daily and monthly tasks, and motivate your team to do more than the customer expects.
- An Engaged Community Partner. You are truly concerned about the needs of others and love to brainstorm ways to help people and causes within the community.
- Organized and Confident. You keep track of a crazy amount of details without feeling like your head may explode. You manage to keep vendors, the maintenance budget, and supply inventories on track.
- Resourceful Problem Solver and Team Player. You are committed to your teammates and follow through on commitments to customers and take pride in delighting them with exceptional service.
- Driven To Have Fun Every Day. You realize that we are the most successful when we are having fun! You accomplish this by getting to know your teammates and looking for opportunities to celebrate team and community successes. You follow through on commitments to customers all while finding humor in the day-to-day interactions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee and inspect your team's work, and sometimes perform the tasks yourself
- Be committed to people by listening to the needs of our residents and teammates with the goal of providing an exceptional resident experience every day.
- Be passionate about our community by ensuring grounds, amenities and office are always ready to WOW customers at all times.
- Work well under pressure and be able to juggle multiple priorities while making sure your team is providing our customers with an exceptional experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Solid record of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repair experience.
- Impeccable record-keeping and reporting skills.
- Physical agility and mobility.
- Valid current driver's license.
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer 10 paid holidays as well as a paid birthday off, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHunt rental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it's how you live that matters.