IMMEDIATE NEED FOR LONG TERM CONTRACTORS FOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING NEEDS:
Position is open due to internal needs as well as a corporate funded project in improve their yields and processes for multiple programs.
Will either be heavily focused in 1 of 3 areas:
- Work Instructions and documentation
- Commercial 787 program (passenger cabin windows) and improving scrap, process improvements, documenting changes
- F-35 Program, supporting production, heavy troubleshooting, on shop floor, project resolution
- Provide day to day support to manufacturing operations.
- Develop and Document Manufacturing Standard Work Instructions
- Develop process improvements to reduce defects and increase output
- Update manufacturing documentation to maintain configuration control
- Support MRB (Material Review Board) and lead improvements
- MUST HAVE 5+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
- MUST HAVE solid experience with aerospace manufacturing concepts and problem solving (Lean mfg, 6 sigma, 5 WHY's, DMAIC approach)
- MUST HAVE experience creating manufacturing work instructions
*Bachelor's degree in Engineering
*Lean and Continuous Improvement skills / Six Sigma background
*Computer (MS office), Minitab and Excel proficiency very helpful
*Ability to read drawing, interpret specifications, and understanding of ANSI 14.5
Application of lean tools
glass processing or laminating experience
For Immediate Consideration Please Apply DIRECTLY to this job posting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.