- Machining Parts as outlined per work order
- Basic daily maintenance of machine/equipment
- Work/communicate with production team to ensure customer requirements are met
Specific Tasks & Duties:
- Set up and Operate machine, equipment, or inspection tools needed to complete jobs as outlined in work orders
- Comply with shop safety rules
- Ensure machine/equipment is properly functioning and repair is obtained as needed
- Responsible for accurately filling out all paperwork pertaining to operation being performed as outline in the work order
- Responsible for ensuring all measuring/hand inspection tools are properly calibrated and within expiration date
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Responsibility to report to the production supervisor any issues with meeting the quality or production requirements.
Come in person to ITB 18301 S. Santa Fe Ave. Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221 and apply Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You may also fax your resume to (310) 537-2647 or submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.
We are a subsidiary of RBC Bearings, Inc. (ROLL). EEO/AAP