Microchip's Human Resources Departmentis seeking a Human Resources Internto work at our Orange County offices. The HR Intern will provide administrative support to the HR Business Partners with an emphasis on staffing and recruiting. Thisposition willalso provide an insight into other areas of HR such as Benefits, Employee Relations, HRIS, and Training.
Primary Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assisting managers with creating new requisitions in Applicant Tracking System.
- Posting jobs on various job boards.
- Managing multiple requisitions and maintaining accurate candidate records in applicant tracking system.
- Scheduling interviews, assisting with travel arrangements, ordering background checks/drug screens, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Creating recruiting, new hire orientation and benefit packets.
- Creating and auditing employee records.
- Assisting with employee off boarding and exit interviews.
- Processing employee status changes in HRIS system (Workday).
- Other research, projects and duties as assigned.