Pilot Production Technician III
Regularly works, on routine manufacturing and other assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment and initiative is required to make recommendations and resolve problems. Works under minimal supervision and initiates routine tasks. Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures. Is helping teach the business to others.
- Bachelors degree in the sciences and 4
• years relevant experience
- Assists more junior manufacturing personnel to comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Master Production Records (MPR's), and Solution Production Records (SPRs)
- Serves as the "Subject Matter Expert" in unit operation
- Provides training to more junior staff, when needed
- Mentors others for the unit operation
- Routinely monitors manufacturing processes and recognizes potential process issues as they arise; proactively escalates identified issues to senior staff
- Troubleshoots problems and recommends potential solutions to those in more senior roles
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Reviews Master Production Records for accuracy and completion of process steps, as requested
- Leads unit operations or projects, as requested
Support Services Technical Principal Duties
- Proficient in the operation of all area specific production equipment such as glass washers, autoclaves, fixed and portable stainless steel tanks, etc.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.