CGS is seeking a Paralegal to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency in Washington DC. This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires Paralegal certificate, JD, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study
- At least one year of litigation paralegal experience required
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support
- Basic knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with Relativity 9.0 or higher version
- 2+ years legal support experience
- Trial Support Experience
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com