The LifeCafe Supervisor oversees the daily shift operations in the LifeCafe. They deliver a high-quality experience to the members, and motivates staff to ensure excellent customer service. The LifeCafe Supervisor monitors food quality and speed of service ensuring a positive member experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages LifeCafe shift operations while making schedule adjustments based on traffic flow
- Acts as daily shift leader by providing a high level of customer and team support
- Ensures team members prepare menu items correctly and service customers in a professional manner
- Provides promotion and disciplinary recommendations to the Manager
- Manages light food prep responsibilities
- Responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- 1 year of fast casual or full service restaurant experience
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the Cafe for prolonged periods of time
- 1 to 2 years of supervisor or manager experience with a food service or retail background in a high volume atmosphere