The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for working with customers across an array of industries including aerospace, defense, commercial, automotive, industrial and medical devices to help provide top-tier service on their orders.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and professionally interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the support queue, monitoring ticket levels, cleaning up tickets, and getting the appropriate information from customers when escalating.
- Communicate and resolve basic technical issues via phone and email; escalating issues to the Engineering team when appropriate.
- Work to reproduce and recreate bugs identified by internal team members or customers, and accurately communicate recreation steps to the Software team.
- Provide timely updates to customers, and as appropriate, all internal team members on the status of pending support tickets.
- Organize and communicate customer feedback to the appropriate internal team members.
- Manage and update support pages and help docs.
- Work with marketing to create collateral and support documentation for new features.
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with any ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record of satisfying customer needs while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Capable of learning general guidelines to manufacturing in different processes
- The position will be compensated with a competitive salary, reimbursement for all business related expenses, a complete benefits package and participation in the company’s equity option incentive plan.
The position will be compensated with a competitive salary, reimbursement for all business related expenses, a complete benefits package and participation in the company’s equity option incentive plan.
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.