Commercial Roofing Service Sales
Baker Roofing Company – Service Sales
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching Program (100% up to 3% and 50% up to 5%)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Base + Commission Pay Structure
- Work-Life Balance
- Intensive Training Program
- Emphasis on Safety
With more than 20 locations across the Southeast, Baker Roofing Company is an industry leader in providing an outstanding experience in commercial roofing, residential construction, metal fabrication, restoration, and more. We pride ourselves on over 100 years of quality work, investing in our employees, and providing growth opportunities. Although we are one of the largest roofing companies in the nation, our family-oriented culture values each and every employee.
Apply today if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for!
Service Salesmen are responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining a client base of customers for the commercial repair division. Your next opportunity starts at Baker Roofing Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education: Minimum High School Graduate/ College Preferred
- Years of Experience: One year of related sales experience
- Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
- Driver License: Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Salesforce, and estimating software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess an outgoing and energetic personality and a high degree of self-confidence
- Possess a motivated and professional attitude
- Develop new and manage existing accounts in customer base
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company
- Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet customer needs in compliance with industry standards
- Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect / property manager / hospitality expos, and marketing functions to increase BRC market share
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand-off, account management, and networking
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system daily for the management of accounts, scheduling, proposal development, and recording of sales-related activity (cold calls, inspections, on-site customer meetings, and pipeline)
- Utilize BOX to manage and document roof conditions in the field and in the development of repair proposals
- Participate in sales meetings and trainings and obtain continuing education by participating in available manufacturer seminars and conferences
- Estimate and tech existing roof conditions including proper core cuts when applicable
- Provide operations team with necessary information and support for success of the project
- Assist in receivable duties associated with your accounts when directed by management
- Requires removing ladder from service truck’s ladder rack, setting up ladder, and climbing ladder to safely access roofs for service evaluation
- Requires ability to climb, lift, balance, walk, and handle materials
- Requires standing up for long periods of time
- Requires use of abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing
- Requires seeing details at close range
- Requires repetitive movement, bending or twisting, kneeling, crouching, stooping or crawling
- Requires ability to stand, walk, lift, and carry items weighing 50 pounds regularly
At times the work will be conducted at construction sites and the employee will be exposed to varying temperature ranges from heat in excess of 90 degrees to cold weather which could include temperatures in the teens, and rainy conditions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.