Robotic Packer (Gainesville, US, 30504)
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: Gainesville, GA
Summary: The Robo packer primarily function is to pack aluminum lengths based on the instructions provided.
- Place Safety First.
- Performs duties largely of a heavy, repetitive physical nature such as lifting and moving
- Ensure bundles are packed according to pack codes and instructions provided
- Maintenance of housekeeping in the area
- Read work instructions and interpret production drawings
- Must be willing to work any shift assigned
- 1-3 Years Manufacturing Experience desirable; the ability to work any shift is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with fluency in English preferred; Good verbal communications skills a plus
- Team player; ability to work as a team
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to prioritize needs
- The work area will be hot in summer months and cold in winter months.
- Must have ability to work at a fast pace; Be able to lift up to 100 lbs. with a partner; Maintain all of the required standards for meeting or exceeding production goals.
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility-(New hires will “bank” a $1,000* bonus, to be paid at two separate intervals of $500* each)
- Parental Leave
At Hydro you’re part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before: 12/31/2021
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing the form below or by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.