Requisition Number: PRODU01361
Infotech® is seeking a Product Manager to support Infotech's overall strategy and customer needs for a suite of web-based products used in the road and infrastructure construction process. In this role, you will serve as an expert in a portfolio of products, working directly with our customers and internal teams to influence product strategy and bring impactful products and features to market.
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that Infotech software was used to build it. In the U.S., 88% of state transportation agencies use Infotech-developed software to manage their road construction projects. We support all aspects of road construction from managing bids to secure document signing to cost estimation and inspection. As an Infotech employee, you’ll play a direct role in building and improving the construction and safety of road and highway infrastructure.
With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment, Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to its family of employees, customers, and community. We are known for our people-first culture, outstanding employee retention rates, and work-life flexibility - a flexibility that has allowed us to transition with ease to a fully remote workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Infotech was recently ranked No. 21 among Florida Trend’s “2020 Best Companies to Work For” in the large company category.
What We Are Looking For
As a Product Manager in our ITI Products division, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that build our nation’s road and infrastructure. An expert in a portfolio of products and their current and future value propositions, you will influence product strategy and work directly with our customers and internal teams to ship impactful products and features. You will develop strategic plans and roadmaps which prioritize needs and requirements across stakeholders including customers, internal product, and business teams.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Prioritizing potential initiatives by demonstrating their alignment with the product strategy and the value to our current or future users.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and developing, implementing, and maintaining product goals and roadmap.
- Collaborating with Engineering Leads to oversee a product’s success metrics, budgeting, scheduling, and prioritization of work.
- Acting as a product’s main point of contact for internal stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6-8 years experience in product development/management, with product owner responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines.
- Past experience working at a software company delivering SaaS products.
- Experience with Agile software development and Scrum processes.
- Past experience leading software testing and design thinking methodology.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills combined with highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Knowledge of the road construction/civil engineering industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts and the software development life cycle.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida. Come to work in our state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature views over Split Rock Conservation Area.
Currently, all employees are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, but once our office reopens, our preference is to hire someone in Gainesville or willing to relocate to Gainesville.
Up to 10% travel may be required. Rest assured. We take our employees’ safety seriously. Right now, no employees are traveling until the COVID-19 risk passes; however, travel is an expectation once normal operations resume.
Hiring Timeline and Application Instructions
Non-sponsorship eligible. Multiple positions available and will remain posted until filled. Resume is required. A cover letter is highly encouraged.