OPS Hourly Non-Secretary/Clerical
The University Press is accepting applications for a part-time OPS Clerk to work in the warehouse, this position will be responsible for taking orders, processing orders and assist in shipping orders daily.
Specific duties include:
- Receiving phone orders, fax orders and email orders
- Entering sales orders into the computerized order-fulfillment system
- Mailing customer invoices
- Ensuring each sales order is complete with the correct customer information
- Entering each sales order into the computerized order-fulfillment system to generate an invoice
- Responsible for entering customer returns, and ensuring the price, discount, quantity, shipping charges, and other special allowances are correct for each book return
- Filing, helping with shipping, stocking and book returns as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No