Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
- Detailed project planning skills will be used to improve MES functionality throughout the company.
- Subject matter expert on MES modeling.
- Works closely with Manufacturing and Engineering & Development to develop new process work flows in MES.
- Process capability analysis.
- Inspection plan development
- Working closely with the Quality Department
- Works closely with the Operations to drive SPC as a tool for decision making in real time on the shop floor
- As a member of the CI team, works closely with both Manufacturing and Quality departments to improve flow and drive productivity improvements.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited institution required; Master's Degree preferred
⦁ Approximately 1 year of Camstar Training and modeler experience
⦁ Experience with ERP systems and the integration with MES
⦁ Understanding of FDA software validation requirements is a plus
⦁ Lean or Six Sigma certification/training and project completion utilizing these skills
⦁ Working directly with the shop floor on continuous improvement activities
⦁ Shop floor time studies/industrial engineering studies a plus