Location/Org : Brand
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for an Intake Specialist to join our team.
You will report directly to Central Intake Director. You will be responsible to process and initiate referrals/inquires in a timely, professional, and compassionate manner.
- Enters referral data into systems as soon as received when possible, obtaining all required information
- Assists in follow-up with field offices re: admissions status
- Acts as telephone liaison between MD, nurses, referral sources, clients, and insurance companies
- May participate in call activities for the departments as needed
- Degree form an approved school of Practical Nursing
- 2+ years of direct patient nursing care in a clinical setting, preferable hospice or home health
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace