Field Supervisor (2018-07-524)
American Homes 4 Rent
Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, unique in the industry. As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has the youth of an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Field Superintendent is responsible for facilitating and expediting the tenant turn process while ensuring company property quality standards are maintained. Each Field Superintendent is assigned a portfolio of primary responsibility encompassing a designated assignment of single-family home units.
- Ensures that the property inventory is maintained to company standards by conducting tenant turns, move out inspections and monitoring general contractor, vendor and subcontractor work
- Identifies required repairs and maintenance for long-term asset preservation purposes
- Coordinates and conducts tenant move-out process including physical move-outs and key exchanges
- Assesses property condition and completes reports of work scope requirements and turn cost estimates
- Inspects general contractor and vendor completed work and work-in-progress to Company Standards
- Verifies all punch list items are completed
- Directs general contractor and vendors to take corrective action
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Yardi and CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to assist others
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer, quality and results orientation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Related Keywords -
Field superintendent, field operations, superintendent, construction, property, property inventory, property management, full time, customer service, tenant processRequired Experience: