At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Services Engagement Manager is responsible for setting customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Vault Product Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful implementation and serves as an integral part of the sales cycle and during project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
With expertise and passion for Software Implementation, Project Management and Life Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project timeframes and associated costs. Delivery of Proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) are a key deliverable from the SEM, along with implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
What You’ll Do
- Align closely with sales teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to delivery
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success.
- Provide awareness and alignment with partner ecosystem
- Position support, training and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work with services and service leadership to ensure successful project delivery aligned to delivered implementation plan
- Travel estimate: Less than 25%
- This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing public companies in the world…a true LEADER in Life Sciences Cloud Software. Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Content, cloud and/or data management experience in Life Sciences in either the Clinical, Regulatory, Quality or Safety management areas
- Bachelor’s Degree required or five (5)+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel to meet travel requirements
Nice to Have
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution and/or data management applications experience, preferably within the Clinical, Safety, Quality, or Regulatory submissions space
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to Pharma/Biotech/CRO organizations regulatory compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.